Sunday, September 19, 2010

Three weeks in Utah and Scarlett's 1st Birthday

So Jude had to start work on the 8th, but our perfect house that we found as a last minute miracle wasn't ready until the 27th. So Jude flew from Boston to California and the kids and I went to Utah. Jude was able to come out for the first weekend and hang out for a couple days. The kids played so well at Al's, it was great. Lane and Andy became best buds--they were so cute together. Even after 3 whole weeks they didn't want to leave.

Lane was awesome on the plane (for the first 5 hours anyway). He was totally independent over there on his very own row. Love Southwest for that. Hate the layovers.
Logan canyon



Boating


While we were there, Scarlett turned one! She also started walking everywhere. Poor Jude was working in California and missed it. Sad. I really wanted to be in our new house for her birthday, but it just didn't happen.
Cute little piggies!


I can't say I was disappointed when she wanted nothing to do with the cake.
I know what you're thinking...does the child have any other clothes? She is wearing this shirt in every post since May. What can I say? I've got better things to worry about I guess. But isn't she cute!

1 comment:

megan said...

lol oh so awesome! just LOVE them pictures of new baby scarlett. the one with her hilarious face was of course my favorite. it's the exact same face ivy made in that one pic i have framed! (i think she was even about the same age? she's wearing those wings....) anyway, you're great, rachel. thanks for posting. p.s. i have some pretty rad ones from the summer rocklin trip i don't think i ever sent you.....