Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas, Trip to Yucca, and Grandma Loudon

Best day of their little lives. It was great.


Trying on her new clothes



The next morning we drove to Yucca Valley for Jude's grandmother's funeral. It was sad, but also really good for Jude to see a lot of people that he hadn't seen for a long time. For some reason we didn't take many pictures while we were there, but we did get one of a sweet rainbow on our drive home.

Here are some pictures courtesy of Megan...thanks auntie Megat!

Jude and Megan with cousins Brooklyn and Katie

Jude's cousin Tanner and his girls- Katie and Madison
Aunt Kelly and her fiance
Madison and Ryan
Becky with Katie


On our way home, we stopped in Fresno to see my grandma Loudon who is in a rest home there. So sad. She kept asking aunt Robin "who are they?" over and over. But worse was when she would ask her, "can you take me home?" It broke my heart. It was really hard to see her like that. Even though she didn't recognize me I was really glad we got a chance to see her. My poor poor grandma.

No comments: