Sunday, March 6, 2011

My birthday

So I forgot to blog this....For my birthday this year Jude got me a day at the spa. It was so nice and super thoughtful. He wanted to make sure to send me to a really nice place and so he asked our resident spa expert, Maria, and she totally hooked us up. She researched it and found a really nice spa in Napa. So on Saturday morning Maria came and picked me up and drove me to Napa for our spa day. It was so much fun! Just the drive alone was awesome. It was so beautiful and relaxing and so fun to sit and chat with Maria all day. We stopped in Sonoma to eat before our massage appointment. Such a cool place! I loved it! We had brunch at a cute little cafe right in the heart of Sonoma. We sat outside under the trellis and ate our avocado pepper jack omelets. The spa was really nice and we had a fab time. Thanks Jude and Maria!!!


Driving to Napa


Cafe in Sonoma



Dinner at Cheesecake with the ladies

1 comment:

Stephanie Black said...

Looks like so much fun! Happy Birthday to you!