Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Halloween

I know I'm a little behind, but I had to put some Halloween pics up. Lane wanted to be the red power ranger and ever since we started looking at costumes (many weeks before Halloween) Scarlett said she wanted to be a "hot pink power ranger". I showed her all of these cute princess costumes-Belle, Cinderella, you name it--and her response was always a very strong "No! Hot pink power ranger". She is so funny! Well anyway I couldn't find a pink power ranger her size but instead found this cute hot pink super girl. It took some time for her to warm up to the idea, but finally she was sold. Then she started saying, "Lane, blue super girl?" I guess she just wanted to be the girl version of whatever Lane was going to be. So cute. I love that she idolizes Lane.

Ivy and Lane had a Halloween parade at 8:00 sharp but we managed to get Scarlett mostly outfitted in her hot pink super girl for the occasion.


Ivy's costume was so cute this year--Taylor Swift. She played the part quite well, I thought. Too bad she couldn't carry around her piano because she can play a few Taylor Swift songs (and sing right along perfectly). So cute.




Trick or Treating was fun, too!

No comments: