Sunday, July 5, 2009

Surprise Baby Shower

Carrie knew that I wouldn't have it unless I didn't know about it. It was actually really nice. It was more like a little dinner party with a couple of close friends than a shower, which was perfect. Honestly, I hate baby showers. I'm just going to say it. What is wrong with me? All the cutesy little whatevers and dumb games and all of that. And, there is nothing worse than hearing people's horror birth stories. The whole thing is just not for me. But this was perfect. So, thanks Carrie. I got some of the nicest gifts, too. Almost every single person gave me something handmade. I seriously couldn't believe it. It was so nice! So cute. Thanks guys!



Allison Taylor (holding Carrie's Devin) Carrie Chiapelli, me, Jen Andelin, Crystal Wilde, Natalie Hamilton (8 months pregnant) Prairie Daugherty, Lisa Marshall, Mindy Johnston



1 comment:

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

That looks so fun! How did I not realize you had a blog until now?? Or that you were expecting? I hope things are going well... we miss you guys.