Sunday, June 6, 2010

Ivy's Dance Recital





This was so much fun! Ivy is a talented little dancer and loves being on stage. She was smiling from ear to ear the whole time--not an ounce of shyness up there. I couldn't believe it. When she was done she had a great time watching the older girls perform. I really think this is something Ivy will be great at and what an opportunity for her to open up and express herself and get over her bashfulness. I can't wait to see what she can do a couple of years from now. I'm a little bit jealous...I always wanted to take dance. Oh well, live out your dreams through your children. Good enough.

We weren't sure how Lane or Scarlett would do, but they were both totally enthralled. Scarlett was singing and bouncing along and Lane totally enjoyed himself. He said, "Mom, you know I don't like pretty girls," but somehow he was okay with it.

2 comments:

kylee said...

Go Ivy! What a cutie!

Karly said...

What a cutie... i can't wait until Miranda starts... 2 more weeks and she'll be a dancing girl!