Monday, June 14, 2010

The Poconos--Lake Wynonah

We took a little weekend trip to the Poconos with some of our friends. The kids had a blast! They swam and fished and canoed and jet skied and played played played. I was so happy that they had such a good time.

Going to the Poconos!!! WOO yeah.



Give me top model...
Jen and Penny
Ivy
Jet skiing--Clarkie, Lane, and Jude
The aftermath

My favorite quote of the trip by Clark "Well, I'd like to do some of these things with my own kids, but since they won't I guess I'll do it with yours."
Fishing buddies-Lane and Clark
Ivy was not afraid to get down and dirty with fishing. She was baiting her own hooks and everything. She absolutely loved it.

Audrey, Ivy and Jaycie
Lane's version of roasting marshmallows--Remind you of anyone else???

No comments: