Monday, June 14, 2010

The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island

There are so many things that I have wanted to do while being here on the East Coast. One of them is to take the kids to New York and see the Statue of Liberty. Jude's sister, Megan, came for one last visit and since Scarlett was sick, the two of them took Ivy and Lane.


Auntie Megan


We are so excited to get on with our lives and move back West closer to family, but there are a lot of things that I'm really going to miss about being here. We live so close to so many cool things and I regret not doing more while we were here in Pennsylvania. Out of our 2 years here, I spent most of it either very sickly pregnant or with a very miserable little baby (and we all know how well I cope with those 2 things). Now that life is becoming more manageable, we're leaving. Hopefully we'll be able to get in a couple more fun things before we leave.

No comments: